Tuesday 7 June 2011

Today is a new day....

I have just started flicking through my old prayer journals and i came across a word God gave me a few years ago. I hope it encourages you:

Today is a completely new day. A day I created for a purpose. Do you not know that it is I who keeps the world turning today and forever? The world is literally in my hands. Fear me.
Today my grace is new. Today is one of the days I have numbered for you, planned before the earth was created. Today is a day that awaited you while I was knitting you together in your mother’s womb. I breathed life into you so that you could live today. I know everything about you today. Today counts.
What are you going to do with it?
Go in my power; soar on wings of eagles- for your days are short. I have numbered them- for a purpose.

No comments: